Monday, September 26, 2011

Project Development Issues

Time management issues: Because I am coming up with a company that will include women and men's apparel, I can see myself having issues with being able to create just as many clothing designs for men as I will be making for women given the time permitted.  If this problem does happen, I plan to focus on the women's line first and then create as much as I can for the men's line with the rest of the time remaining.

Skills needed to complete project: Some skills I may need to gain is becoming more familiar with how to show exactly what my clothing designs will look like in the line sheets.  I will also need to gain some video experience if I plan on making a commercial.

Resources needed: Jason Utt for the website, Beth Lykins as mentor, Jennifer Moncel as secondary mentor, photoshop5, illustrator5, final cut pro, after effects5

Budget: I will have to spend money on prints and possibly clothing and screen printing. I would really like my capstone to have a real "shop" appearance as if you would be walking into a store, but this all depends on how much money I can come up with in order to make the real clothing.

Team issues: I'm sure there may be some road blocks that Jason and I might have when it comes to agreeing on something, but I think overall we will get along just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment