Sunday, March 4, 2012

Unexpected Improv

The reason I brought in my blanket as my totem last class was because it is a source of comfort for me. So for this assignment I started thinking about what is comforting to the human race. I made a short list:
-being loved
-having shelter
-good food
-great friends
-having a means of transportation

It was a short list, but after looking through them once they were written down I automatically thought about the fact that some of these things weren't possible in having without having money. So in a way (even though I hate to admit it) money is a very comforting thing to have.

This is how I thought about making a wallet out of duck tape for this assignment. I had seen them before, but I wanted to learn how to make one for myself.




I'm excited to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment