Thursday, March 15, 2012

What Has Stuck Sideways?

1.  Three things that I remember from this class thus far include the following:
  • Beth showing us the beautiful rocks underneath the fluorescent light. I remember it making me think deeper about seeing "ugly" things in a beautiful way.
  • I remember the day Beth brought in all the different, interesting instruments. I couldn't believe how such a simple thing (like the bowl and masher) could make such a loud, appealing sound.
  • I remember the girl who showed her project about the light bulb with water in it to the class. I loved the way she connected that project with the recent tornado that happened in southern Indiana. I recall my senses to feel sorry for her and all of the people in her hometown. 
2.   Experiences that I have had in this class are way different than others because it is more personable. I feel like I learn life lessons weekly rather than just learning a "daily lesson" from a textbook. I also like the fact that everyone in the class shares what they have created. I find it to be very inspirational.

3.  What I would like to get out of the rest of this class is to continue learning about myself and what is best for me. It's amazing what you can learn about yourself if you just take the time to do it. I've never been given a chance like in this class to do something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment