Monday, January 23, 2012

CLASS 1-23-12

What stood out most to me from class today was talking about expectations. People were talking about having high or low expectations verses realistic expectations. In order for me to experience something to the fullest, I try to not have any expectations at all. By doing this, I find it easier to make judgements about things after I have experienced them and it also helps in order to not feel "let down" all the time. I feel that having high or low expectations on something is almost judgmental in a way. By having these expectations, you are assuming that something is going to happen or be a certain way. I like to look at life as having experiences and then rating those experiences after they have happened...not trying to rate them before they even exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment