Sunday, January 29, 2012

What Enslaves You? Part 2

The limitation that I picked to create something with is Time. I chose this one because I feel that this is a limitation I deal with every day of my life. All of my projects seem to come down to how much time there is to complete them. Being that I am very bad at dealing with procrastination I felt that I needed to make something that would show my frustration with my ability of being the worst procrastinator in the world. Every time I have a project to complete I wait until the last second to do it. I almost feel a sense of entrapment from this because I can't figure out a way to defeat it. It's just part of who I am, so I've learned to deal with it. Below is what I have made in Photoshop to help show how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment