Monday, January 9, 2012

CLASS 1-9-12

After having our first class today, I learned that this is going to be an experience. This class will be my opportunity to learn more about myself and what I am, or am not capable of. It will only be what I make of it. I am excited to begin because I think this will be my time to break out of my comfort zone and not have to act like a zombie in class all the time. I love the idea of what this class has to offer, and I believe there should be more like it. I also highly believe in Beth's grading system...being that points shouldn't matter, but only the effort and personal growth is what matters. Breaking away from the fear of having to earn "points" gives me a wonderful, refreshing feeling after being in college for nearly 5 years now. After having class today I feel as though this will be more of an adventure, rather than a task.

No comments:

Post a Comment