Monday, February 13, 2012

CLASS 2-13-12

What stood out most to me today in class was when the topic about time came up. While we were talking about "what is real time" I started to think about how sad this world really is when it comes to how we spend most of our time. We think it's normal to spend all our days working in order to make money, so that we are able to survive. If you think about it...it's really just all revolved around money. We spend our time going to school so that we have an education in order to get a job in the future so that we can make money. We need that money so that we can have food in our bellies and a roof over our heads. And after thinking about this, you can't help but begin to ponder the "what if" question that was brought up in class today. What if we didn't have to spend five years going to college to further our education to get a good job? What would we do with all of that time? What if we didn't have to worry about money and paying bills? Would the world be a better place? I wonder about this very often, but I find myself going in a revolving cycle over and over again. This all ends up leading me to question my life, how I choose to live it, and what I choose to do with my time on this earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment