Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tyger Tyger Burning Bright

For this assignment, the first thing I did was research about tigers. I then started to think about wanting to make something dealing with a tiger's eye. I started looking around the house for materials I could use for this and remembered that I had recently bought some sculpey clay for my capstone project. I have never worked with this kind of clay, so I thought it would be good to practice before it came time to work with for my capstone. I mixed some colors together to make similar colors to the tiger's eye gemstone and made a bead out of it. Below are some pictures of the final product.



QUESTIONS:
1. What if I used different colors for this bead?
2. What if I flattened the bead?
3. What if I threw the bead on the floor?
4. What if I broke the bead in half, then glued it back together?
5. What if a tiger's eye really looked like this bead?
6. What if I let my dog chew up the bead?
7. What if I put the bead on a necklace?
8. What if I used this as something else than a bead?
9. What if a famous artist had created something like this?
10. What if I didn't cook the clay long enough in the oven?
11. What if I wrapped the tin foil around the bead?
12. What if I didn't have the rolling pin to help me?
13. What if I put the bead in water?
14. What if I threw it in the sky?
15. What if I ran over it with my car?
16. What if the bead was smaller?
17. What if I scanned the bead?
18. What if I mixed the bead in hydrochloric acid?
19. What if I ate the bead?
20. What if the bead tasted good?
21. What if this bead was used as a fake eye?
22. What if the bead was part of a treasure?
23. What if I wore the bead in my hair?
24. What if I made an earring out of the bead?
25. What if I set the bead on fire?
26. What if I threw the bead away?
27. What if I read about it in a book?
28. What if there was a movie based on it?
29. What if my human eye looked like this?
30. What if I saw the bead on T.V.?
31. What if it became a robot?
32. What if the bead could talk?
33. What if it could walk?
34. What if someone pierced it to their nose?
35. What if when you wore it as a necklace, it would give you magical powers?
36. What if I glued the bead to my shoe?
37. What if the bead was alive?
38. What if the bead was my friend?
39. What if it was my boyfriend?
40. What if my boyfriend played the guitar with it?
41. What if I gave it to my boyfriend as a present?
42. What if I shoved it up my nose?
43. What if I put it on a spaceship?
44. What if I buried it at the bottom of the ocean?
45. What if it learned karate?
46. What if the bead grew from a tree?
47. What if it was a forbidden fruit on a tree?
48. What if it could tell me jokes?
49. What if it was a candle?
50. What if it smelled good?

No comments:

Post a Comment